Cute fun nicknames for your significant other
- uh uh!
File under: Sports coats, Hounds tooth, Patterns, Pocket squares, Ties
The best thing about heteronormativity is that straight people make signs like these.
✩☆ Fight Like A Girl ☆✩
Please re-blog because as someone who works in the field— this is something you want to know beforehand.
1. Title of the first song you land on describes how you die:
Too Many Twinkies by The Queers. Hahahaha
2. Second song will describe your love life:
Kisses & Kerosene by Otep.
3. Third song will be playing at your wedding, what is it?
You Look Like I Need A Drink by Against Me!
4. Add “in my pants” to the title of the 4th song you land on:
Wrecking Ball In My Pants by Chris Pureka. Ha.
5. Fifth song will be playing at your funeral, what is it:
Ave Satani from The Omen soundtrack.
6. Sixth song is your theme song:
Zero by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
7. Seventh song will play when you think of someone you love:
My Violent Heart by Nine Inch Nails.
8. Add “with a shovel and a screwdriver” to the title of your eighth song:
Raised To Be Lowered With A Shovel And A Screwdriver by Saul Williams.
9. Ninth song with describe your week, what is it:
I Know What I Am by Band of Skulls.
10. Tenth song will play when you miss someone, what is it:
Mann Gegen Mann by Rammstein.